3) Beyerdynamic TG D35 Drum Microphones For Toms and Snares+Throne+Headphones
- (1) Beyerdynamic TG D35 Triple Set - 3) Dynamic Drum Microphones Mics for Toms+Snare
- (1) Rockville RDS30 Deluxe Thick Padded Foldable Drum Throne Stool Adjustable Height
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- 3x TG D35
- 3x Microphone Clamp MKV 87
- 3x Zipperbag
Description TG D35 Triple Set:
The TG D35 is a professional dynamic microphone for drums, percussion and other instruments. The tuned frequency response is predestined for toms and snare, but due to its powerful yet clear sound it is not only great for drums.???????
IDEAL FOR LOUD INSTRUMENTS
The dynamic capsule allows the miking of high sound
pressure levels without distortion.
“READY TO ROCK”
The supplied MKV 87 microphone clamps provide a perfect grip and immediate readiness for use.
The compact design and the lightweight, rugged plastic housing allow easy positioning n Toms and Snare Drums. Its low weight avoids undesirable oscillations of the microphone.
The balanced proximity effect ensures the reproduction of very deep frequencies. This special tuning for toms and snare supplies a clear and extraordinary powerful sound.
The supercardioid polar pattern allows a high channel separation and provide clear sound. Therefore, the TG D35 is ideal for ambitious musicians or home studio owners, who have only limited space available on their drum sets.
TG DRUM SETS
The TG Drum Sets offer high-performance drum microphones from the Touring Gear series. Four sets are available - TG Drum Set PRO S and M, such as TG Drum Set PRO L and XL.
THE BEST LIVE MICROPHONE SERIES WE'VE EVER BUILT.
Touring Gear - a series of live microphones that are set to excite performers in studios and on stages all over the world. Rugged in design with phenomenal audio quality, they are the perfect complement to beyerdynamic's legendary M series models, including well-known classics such as the M 88 and M 160.???????
- Beyerdynamic TG D35 Triple Set - 3) Dynamic Drum Microphones Mics for Toms+Snare
- Professional microphone for miking drums, percussion and other instruments
- Tuned frequency response predestined for toms and snare
- Compact and robust plastic housing ensures an easy and secure positioning
- Supercardioid polar pattern allows a high channel separation
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Rugged plastic housing with metal grille
- Perfect for toms and snare
- Flexible use with all instruments with a high sound pressure level
- Including MKV 87 microphone clamp
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response:
- Close miking: 50 - 14,000 Hz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 40-17000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 2.2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV) ±3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 600 O
- Load impedance: = 2 kO
- Connector: XLR, 3-pin, male
- Weight (without clamp): 95 g
- EAN: 4010118710384
How to Set Up Your RDS30:
Video of RDS30:
Deluxe Drum Throne
Check out the new RDS30 from Rockville. We decided to not bother manufacturing those cheap thrones. We were more interested in quality at a reasonable price rather than just making the cheapest possible throne. One of the main differences between ours and others you will find on ebay are the mechanism. To adjust the seat up and down we have a knob you turn to loosen and then you can pull the pin out and adjust the seat, and then you put the pin in and tighten the knob. Since our throne has a knob you tighten the seat is secure and tight without shaking. The cheaper models on the market only give you a pin without a knob to tighten it. If you have ever used a stand or throne with this mechanism you will notice the shakiness. This cheaper mechanism is not sturdy. We decided to make our throne with only top of the line mechanisms.
This has a collapsible design making it completely portable. This model has 2 knobs. One for adjusting the height of the seat, and the other for adjusting the legs. The metal we use to manufacture these are clean and strong. Our Rockville throne is also double braced for added strength. We upgraded our throne’s padding to a 2.5” thickness, offering hours of comfort.. It makes a big difference when sitting for long periods of time. We covered it with a round vinyl covered cushion. The craftsmanship on this throne is truly great. I compared this unit to units from big famous brands and these are way better and like a third of the price. These are extremely durable. Shock absorbing molded rubber feet keep the RDS30 from sliding, and the solid ear casting gives the RDS30 remarkable stability and durability. The RDS30 is height adjustable from 18.9” to 24.4” so you can adjust it to meet your exact preferred playing position. This model is as sturdy as a throne can be.
If you want the best quality and best price, buy this throne. There are some out there for around the same price as this Rockville but they are not as good. They have less cushion, a cheap pin mechanism with no handle, and are not double braced. You will not be as happy with those though. This is a premium throne for the same price as the entry level thrones.
- Rockville RDS30: Foldable Drum Throne
- Deluxe Extra Thick Padding & supportive cushion for fatigue free hours of drumming
Die-cast seat and thick rubber feet for excellent stability
Adjustable Height ensures comfortable playing
- Lightweight, stable, and comfortable
- Sturdy tripod base made with solid ear casting
- 11" round seat top, 2.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- PRO-M50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
All About Your PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you'll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear.
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51" coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼" adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
- Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional High-Definition Studio Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed swivel ear cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 51" coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158" fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼" adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Stainless steel headband frame and moving arms are durable and long-lasting
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 97±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response:10Hz - 25KHz
- Max. Power: 600MW
- Rating Power: 260MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
Shipping & Returns