Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier Combo Amp Bluetooth/Delay + Microphone
- (1) Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier Dual Input Combo Amp Bluetooth/Delay
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville RCXFB10B 10' Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Cable Black, 100% Copper
Video of G-AMP 20:
How To Set Up your G-AMP 20:
How To Get Classic Guitar Tones From Your Rockville Amplifier:
How to Record a Guitar Amp to your DAW:
The G-AMP 20 by Rockville is a high quality guitar amplifier with great sound quality and 20 watts RMS power. It plays really nice and clean like you would expect. Aside from the sound quality we added a great selection of features that are important to new or experienced guitar players. Our unique combination of features make this amp the best bang for your buck.
Our model has delay effect which is a great feature for an amp of this size. We also added Bluetooth so you can jam along and practice over your favorite tracks. We also added a second guitar input so you can jam along with your friends.
We have a clean and an overdrive channel which both sound great.
If you are looking for a compact full featured guitar amp with great sound and great features at a great price, then look no further.
- Rockville G-AMP 20 Watt Guitar Amplifier with Dual Guitar Inputs and Bluetooth and Delay Effect
- 6.5” speaker with 20 Watts RMS power
- Controls: Master volume, treble, mid, bass
- Delay effect
- 2 channel Clean/Overdrive
- Dual ¼” guitar inputs so you can jam together with your friends
- Bluetooth music streaming allows you to stream from your smartphone or any other BT enabled device you can jam along to your favorite tracks
- Standard 1/8” headphone output jack
- LED status indicator (green = clean, Red = Overdrive)
- Carry handle
- Metal corner protectors
- Power requirements:120V AC 60HZ
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
Video of RCX SERIES:
Video of RCXFB10B:
Description:All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFB10 Black Nickel Plated, REAN Female XLR to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 24 AWG 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black
Shipping & Returns