Rockville RCM02 Studio Recording Condenser Microphone+Shockmount+Stand+Filter
- (1) Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand+Mic Clip
- (1) Rockville RockPop Double Screen Recording Mic Pop Filter w/Metal Gooseneck Clamp
Authorized Rockville DealerHow to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM02:
Unboxing video of RCM02:
Description:The Rockville RCM02 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $125. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We highly recommend this design. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti wind cap! This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM02 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM02 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
- 10 foot
100% Copper XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -29dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200O±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD=1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:380 Grams (0.84 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 51mm (2” inches)
- Microphone Length 215mm (8.46” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Aluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Video of RDTS:
Features of RDTS:
- Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand and Mic Clip
- Includes standard mic clip for regular mics
- For condenser mics – this is compatible with any shock mount (Rockville Rockshock is recommended)
- Compatible with Rockville IPS22 phone/tablet holder (sold separately in our store)
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height from 5.9” to 7.1” inches
- Includes standard mic clip
- Includes a Metal 3/8 to 5/8 adapter to support any mic clip on the market
- All metal construction is extremely strong and durable
- Smoothly raise or lower height with a reliable tightening knob
- Stable tripod leg base provides the ultimate stability and precise balance
- Perfect for studio recording, home recording, podcasts, screen-casts, video chats, conferences, and more
How to Set Up Your RockPop:
Features of RockPop:
- Rockville RockPop Double Screen Recording Microphone Pop Filter with Metal Gooseneck Clamp
- Prevents pops when recording vocals
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand
- Gooseneck for precise positioning
- The first screen blocks air blasts
- The gap in between the 2 screens disperses any remaining air pressure
- By the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained
- Adjustable Gooseneck: The metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keeps it in place
- You can adjust the angle and distance between the wind screen and the microphone
- Universal Compatibility: Adjustable and rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper secures to any tubular mounting booms or mic stands with a maximum diameter of 1.6 inches
- Swivel mount for easy installation
- Pop Filter Diameter: 5.9” inches
- Gooseneck Length: 14.1” inches
- Net Weight: 0.44 Lbs.
Shipping & Returns