2) Infinity KAPPA 8130M 8" 500w Marine Speakers w/LED's+Bluetooth Gauge Receiver
- (1) Pair Infinity KAPPA 8130M 8" 500w 3-Way Premium Marine Speakers w/ RGB Lighting
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
What's In The Box:
- 2 x 8" (200mm) woofers, pr.
- 2 x Flush mount adapter with Integrated grille, pr.
- 12 x Screw
- 12 x Speed clip
- 1 x Spanner
- 2 x Closed cell foam gasket
- 1 x Twin pin tool
Infinity's Kappa Marine loudspeakers leverage Infinity's world class audio engineering and music reproduction with purpose-built marine loudspeakers that will survive the rigors of the harsh marine environment. The lineup features the three most popular sizes for boats and watercraft. The 6-1/2" coaxial, 8" three-way convertible speaker system and 10" woofer have Plus One™ polypropylene woofer and midrange cones, Mylar tweeter domes (Except Subwoofer), one piece cast polymer baskets, sealed magnets, and rubber woofer surrounds for high SPL performance. Wind, water or engine noise will not drown them out. Speakers are UV resistant in a marine grade IPX3(IPX5 from front)weather resistant and include RGB perimeter illumination and go through 300 hours of salt spray testing. And they're Infinity - ready to make amazing music on the water. Whether it's a daily scrub down, a picnic in a quiet cove or an all-out race across high swells, Infinity has the right configuration for your craft.
Plus One™ Woofer Cones
Plus One cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class giving them higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and more distinguished musical character.
To increase loudspeaker acoustics and installation versatility, the 8" (200mm) Marine Three-Way Convertible can be coaxially mounted or separated and installed as a component system. This is handy for working around placement option restrictions.
Unique and eye-catching RGB illumination can display seven colors out of the box - or an almost unlimited number of colors when connected to an external lighting controller.
SSI (Switch-Selectable Impedance)
New Infinity Kappa Marine 10" (250mm) woofer features an exclusive dual impedance switch that lets you choose either 2- or 4-ohm load impedance option. SSI lets you reconfigure your system with the flip of a switch. (Not available from any other manufacturer.)
Mylar Tweeters with Integrated Grilles
Weather resistant tweeters deliver smooth highs and increased power handling for more natural sound from vocals, cymbals, horns and pianos. (Grill mounted tweeters allow the front of the woofer cones to be sealed.)
One-piece Polymer basket
The polymer basket is durable over time even after prolonged exposure to sun, salt and moisture. Rubber surrounds are more reliable than foam and offer better edge protection.
A high sensitivity rating combined with above-average continuous power handling makes it one of the loudest boat speakers available without sacrificing clarity, fullness and musical character.
Voicing of Speakers
Speakers are individually voiced to ensure they deliver Infinity's true sonic signature. This means that specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning and authenticating the signature Infinity sound. This is part of the development process spearheaded by the leading transducer engineers in the world to provide the best listening experience at any price point.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
Infinity speakers undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
Infinity at an Affordable Price
This is Infinity - one of the most innovative and legendary companies in audio. Infinity is one of the top-selling car speaker brands in the world - obviously, this is no coincidence. If you know audio, you know Infinity in your car, your home - why not in your boat?
- Power Handling: 200 watts RMS, 500 watts peak power
- Sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 volts
- Frequency Response: 30 - 22kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1 in. (25.5 mm)
- Impedance: 3 ohm impedance
All about your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Included In The Box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplify your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
Shipping & Returns