512 Audio by Warm Audio Tempest Condenser USB Recording Microphone+Mic Boom Arm
- (1) 512 Audio by Warm Audio Tempest Large Diaphragm Condenser USB Microphone+Stand
- (1) 512 Audio by Warm Audio 512-BBA 31" Adjustable Microphone Boom Arm Mic Stand
Description of Tempest:
Tempest is a true large-diaphragm studio microphone for capturing rich, high-fidelity audio with the convenience of modern USB-C connectivity. Drawing on the design and sound profile of the professional Warm Audio WA-47jr studio condenser mic, Tempest features a vintage-inspired, 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule and 24-bit / 48kHz resolution that brings pristine studio sound to your desktop. Tempest has built-in studio features that help keep your recording or stream on track including microphone gain, zero-latency headphone volume monitoring, and mute for full control over your sound, no software required. Because creator setups are rarely the same and frequently change, Tempest includes a premium desktop stand and professional shockmount for connecting to mic stand or boom arm. Engineered to capture polished, detailed audio for podcasts, livestreams, acoustic instruments and vocal performances, Tempest is the simplest way to get true studio sound.
The Studio, Simplified
Tempest delivers tight lows, nuanced midrange and pristine high end with a full 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response. From pristine streams and rich podcasts to stellar vocal performances, Tempest captures every detail with the richness and depth you’d expect from a studio microphone.
Streamlining the home recording setup, Tempest allows creators to professionally record and stream straight to their PC or Mac with modern USB-C connectivity, no additional audio interface or studio hardware required.
Professional Engineering, Modern Connectivity
At the center of the Tempest design is a true, large diaphragm, vintage-inspired 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule that shares design DNA with the best-selling WA-47Jr. mic from Warm Audio. With 24-bit, 48kHz resolution capabilities, Tempest captures high-fidelity audio with exceptional clarity and detail for modern hi-res recording.
Combining premium, professional components and decades of microphone design experience with modern USB-C connectivity, Tempest levels up the sound of your streams and recordings right out of the box.
Built on legacy:512 Audio is built on the professional legacy of vintage-inspired Warm Audio. Headquartered in Austin, TX, where creativity and innovation collide, our mission is to build professional gear for every creator who has something to say.
Ready To Make Any Source The Star
Tempest lets any source you put in front of it come through loud and clear. Whether it’s voiceover, vocals, or a singer with their guitar, the fixed cardioid pickup pattern captures what’s in front of the mic and rejects surrounding ambient noise.
Durable Hard Mount Achieve perfect placement on a mic stand or boom arm with minimal space and less weight.
Shockmount protection Tempest’s durable, low-profile professional shockmount reduces unwanted vibrations and rumble for pristine recording.
- Capsule Size: 34mm Large Diaphragm Gold-Plated Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone Gain: 45dB max
- Direct Monitoring: Zero Latency
- Headphone Connection: 3.5mm Stereo
- Software/Drivers: Native Support in Windows 10 and Mac OS (Mojave or higher)
- Included Accessories: Premium Desktop Stand, hardmount and shockmount (for mounting on a Boom Arm) and USB Cable
Description of Broadcast Boom Arm:
The 512-BBA is an adjustable microphone boom arm featuring a silent, internal, high-tension spring design, extra-wide mounting clamp, and articulating integrated swivel. With 360 degrees of rotation and simple two-axis adjustment, you’ll easily find and maintain the perfect mic position every time without making a sound.
Bring Your Sound Closer
Bring your mic closer to your voice and away from distracting vibrations caused by typing, desk movement, and noisy fans. With professional looks and a reliable, high-tension spring hinge, 512-BBA easily stays in place without any additional tightening or adjustments.
Don’t let anything come between you and clean, clear audio.
Perfect Mic Placement (Every Time)
The 512-BBA features a durable yet lightweight steel construction that easily holds most professional recording and broadcast microphones, up to 3 lbs. Whether your perfect placement is over your monitor or stretched across the table, 512-BBA’s 360 degrees of arm rotation and smooth, dual-axis swivel lets you enjoy a full range of motion to effortlessly find the optimal mic placement.
512-BBA is outfitted with a silent-spring design so you can make all the adjustments you want without making a sound.
- Extra-wide mount. Featuring a sturdy metal C-clamp that attaches to any surface up to 2 inches thick and includes an anti-scratch pad to protect your desk
- Simple cable management. Keep your setup clean and clutter-free with the included velcro wraps for quick and simple cable management.
- Universal compatibility. Compatible with virtually any microphone, 512-BBA comes with both ⅜ and ⅝ thread adapters to make mounting a snap.
- Fully collapsible. Tucks away in an instant for compact and easy storage whenever you’re off the air.
- Upper Arm Length: 18.5in (470mm)
- Lower Arm Length: 18.5in (470mm)
- Weight: 3.9lbs (1.75kg)
- Horizontal Reach: 31.5in (800mm)
- Vertical Reach: 32in (820mm)
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Load: Supports microphones weighing 1-3lbs including shock mount (450g - 1360g)
- Maximum Desktop Thickness: 2in (55mm)
- Included Accessories: 5 Velcro wraps
Shipping & Returns