(2) Kicker 43CVR124 COMPVR 1600W 12" Car Subwoofers Subs+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- (2) Kicker 43CVR124 12" 4-Ohm DVC Car Stereo Subwoofers Totaling 1600 Watt
- (1) Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Video of 43CVR124:
Best in Class:
To get the most out of your amp, CompVR comes in two or four-ohm dual voice coils. Kicker red surround stitching binds the suspension perfectly to the cone, while SoloKon™ marries the woofer and back brace into one, cohesive system.
KICKER uses an advanced heat management system. Perimeter venting allows air to circulate while our UniPlate™ system redirects even more heat away from the motor. You get a cool, reliable speaker that lasts and lasts.
A stamped steel basket holds vibration at bay while a pair of high-temp voice coils move an injection molded woofer hundreds of times a second, giving you strong, distortion-free bass.
12" CompVR 4 Ohm:
- The CompVR 12-Inch Subwoofer is a 4O dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring.
- CompVR creates your bass using high-temp, dual voice coils. A ribbed Santoprene surround also gives the cone added strength under stress. The perimeter venting, Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology, and spring-loaded push terminals are part of the high-performance engineering standards found on every KICKER woofer.
- The CompVR 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power.
- Kicker 43CVR124 12" 800 Watt Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm Car Stereo Subwoofers
- Power Handling :
- Peak : 800 watts
- RMS : 400 watts
- Size : 12"
- Injection molded SoloKon cone
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround
- Perimeter Venting
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology
- UniPlate™ system redirects heat away from motor structure
- Stamped Steel Basket
- Spring-loaded Push Terminals
- 360 degree back bracing
- Dual 4-Ohm high-temperature voice coils
- Mounting depth : 6.25"
- Top-mount depth : 4-3/8"
- Cutout diameter : 11"
- Frequency Response : 25 - 350Hz
- Sensitivity : 87.1dB @ 1w/1m
- Resonance Frequency (Fs) : 32.7
- Subwoofer Design : Round / Circle
- Min Sealed Box Vol : 1 cu. ft.
- Max Sealed Box Vol : 4.6 cu. ft.
- Min Vented Box Vol : 1.75 cu. ft.
- Max Vented Box Vol : 2.25 cu. ft.
- Weather resistant - Suitable for marine use in additional to car applications
- We can ship Kicker products to the 48 continental United States
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
Krypton Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
Description of Krypton M2:
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to be reliable and are packed with features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music we engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their Dyno Certified power but exceed their rated power.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ's are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will output over the Dyno Certified so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency ??
This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a great efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. We engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noise the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. The all new Phenom V2 series is in our opinion the best series of amps for the price. Between the true power, the build quality, and the features, we are confident you will agree.
- Rockville KRYPTON-M2 3000w Peak/750w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm:750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (73.3% efficient)
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (83.3% efficient)
- 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (85.2% efficient)
Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control with Clipping Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Phase Control Switch
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 1x 80A Maxi Fuse
- Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”)
- Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
- Improved Bass EQ filter works well to boost the proper frequencies
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 12.99" x 8.66" x 2.2"
Shipping & Returns