(2) MTX S6510-44 10" 1000 Watt RMS Car Subwoofers+Mono Amplifier+Copper Amp Kit
- (2) MTX S6510-44 10" 1000w Peak/500w RMS Square Subwoofer Car Audio Sub DVC 4-ohm
- (1) Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- (1) Rockville KRYPTON-M3 4000w Peak/1000w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
Built for SPL
S65 Series square subwoofers are built to deliver exceptional SPL and the most bass for your buck.
The S6510-44 is a 10" dual voice coil, 500 watt, 4 ohm square subwoofer built on the MTX tradition of getting more than expected.
The S65 Series
The S65 Series is designed for enthusiasts that want to add extreme bass to their system. With more surface area than a standard round subwoofer and patented corner geometry that increases Xmax, the S6510-44 square subwoofer delivers exceptional volume displacement that translates to exceptional SPL. The woofer features dual layer cooling technology with Spider Plateau Venting technology that utilizes the subs movement to cool it as it plays and a radial ribbed t-yoke dissipates heat away from the voice coil through the back plate, so it doesn't overheat even under intense use.
S65 Series Spider Plateau Venting
This square subwoofer also incorporates Spider Plateau Venting which is a mechanical cooling process that targets cool air at the voice coil and a radial ribbed t-yoke that acts as a heat sink effectively managing the subwoofer temperature for long term performance.
- MTX S6510-44 10" 1000 Watt Peak/500 Watt RMS Square 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 250-500 Watts RMS
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohms
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 130Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.5 dB
- Volume Displacement: 45.65 cu in
- Voice Coil: 2" inches
- Mounting Depth: 6.625" inches
- Cut Out Diameter: 9.313" inches
- Patented Surround Geometry: Surround Allows for Increased Xmax Resulting In Higher SPL and Volume Displacement
- Progressive Suspension: Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion Resulting in Better Sound Quality
- Spider Plateau Venting: Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
- Radial Ribbed T-Yoke: Helps Dissipates Heat and Decreases Distortion Improving Sound Quality
- Product Dimensions: 11.63" x 34" x 12.25" inches
- Product Weight: 31 Lbs.
Krypton Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
- Bass Remote with clipping indicator
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to have the best reliability and features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music. We engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality and great features. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature we introduced of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator. This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world)
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their rated power but exceed their rated power on a certified dyno test.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give you as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will be giving over the rated power so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency though ??
Well glad you asked. This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which just means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a good efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. One other thing that is important is that we engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noises the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. In our opinion this is the best budget series of amps in the world. We actually enjoy this amp more then others that cost over 2 times the price.
- Rockville KRYPTON M3 4000 Watt Peak and 1000w RMS Class D 1 Ohm Stable Mono Amplifier With Voltage Display
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (71% efficient)
- 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (79% efficient)
- 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (84.5% efficient)
Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 1 Ohm:4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm:2800 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm:1600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 2 x 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”)
- Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
- Improved Bass EQ filter works better then any other brand we tested against
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 13.78? x 8.66? x 2.2?
Video of RWK4CU:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits
on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties
Shipping & Returns