(2) Rockville RSG12.24 Dual 12” 2000w 3-Way DJ/Pro PA Speakers+14-Ch Mixer w/USB
- (2) Rockville RSG12.2 Dual 12” 2000 Watt 3-Way 4-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio PA Speaker
- (1) Rockville RPM1470 14 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer w/USB, Effects/14 XDR2 Mic Pres
- (2) Rockvile RCSS1610 10' 16 AWG Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable 100% Copper
How to Set Up Your Rockville RSG Speakers:
All about Your rsg12.2:
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville is proud to bring you this new line of speakers that were engineered to combine incredible power handling, superior sound and unbelievable build quality. The goal was to create a line of passive DJ speakers that were double as good as the competition but cost half as much.
The Rockville RSG-12.24 speaker system features two high quality 12" low frequency woofers with three electronic, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters and one high efficiency piezo compression horn tweeter to provide a true full-range of sound. This speaker produces an incredible amount of power. 2000 Watts peak, 1500 Watts Program Power, and 1000 Watts RMS Power. With 60 Oz magnets, you can be sure these speakers will produce the power you expect out of them.
Constructed using thicker than standard, high-quality, high-density materials our cabinets are strong and rigid yet light weight enough to make travel and set-up a breeze. Built-in ergonomic, recessed handles give these speakers additional carrying ease, for all you DJ's who travel from party to party. The sturdy custom-molded steel grill protects the drivers combined with steel corner protectors, pre-mounted rubber isolating feet and durable, aviation grade black carpet make our speaker cabinets tough enough to withstand every day abuse.
Engineered from the ground up, the tapered trapezoidal shape, produces wide, clear sound dispersion that will reproduce your program source materials loudly, with accuracy and musical transparency.
Multiple inputs, typically found on high-end speakers are standard equipment on the Rockville RSG-12.24. Two input connectors, ¼” IN/OUT and speakON connection make the Rockville RSG-12.24 able to integrate in to any existing amplification system.
So if you are looking for a top-of-the-line quality DJ speaker that is rugged, can handle lots of power and sounds incredible, then the Rockville RSG-12.24 has got you covered. Built-to-last, these speakers are protected by a full one year warranty.
- Rockville RSG-12.24 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker
- (2) 12” Pro Audio Woofer
- (3) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn
- RMS Power: 1000 Watts
- Program Power: 1500 Watts
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 4-Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22 kHz
- SpeakON Input connection
- ¼” In/Out connections (Parallel)
- Dimensions: (15.4+8.6)x12.5x40.5in
- Weight: 44Lbs
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
Video of RPM1470:
Description of RPM1470:
The Rockville RPM1470 is a 14-channel powered console mixer with USB input and Bluetooth. There were a few goals we had when designing this mixer. The first one was it had to have the clearest sound quality with the best quality mic preamps. We manufactured this mixer with XDR2 low noise mic preamps. These are some of the best sounding mic pre’s on the market. They compete in quality with any brand on the market! The next goal we had was versatility. This mixer has aux sends and returns on each channel so you can route your external effects easily. We also built in a 24-bit digital effects processor that sounds great. We didn’t include 99 effects which all sound the same. Rather we included 16 solid effects that are each useful. You can customize each effect in the FX control section of the mixer. The last goal was to include a built-in amplifier that is powerful enough for your main speakers so that you can use this mixer for large events with over 500 guests.
We tested this and we ran the mixer to (2) Mackie C300Z speakers, and even with the volume turned up half way these were filling an extremely large room with sound! We also tested these with dual 15” DJ speakers and really cranked them and the sound of the highs and lows were crisp and clean. The great thing about this is the amp does not overheat even when cranking it for hours straight. The power amp built into this mixer is 500 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 750 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings, but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
Other great features are a dual 7-band master EQ, a 4-band EQ on each channel, an EQ kill switch, and pad and solo buttons on each channel. Rounding things out, we added a USB input that has 2 functions. It can play back your audio tracks. But what is really cool, is that you can record your main mix onto the USB or onto an SD! We also added Bluetooth to this mixer to give you all the latest and greatest options.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The price point we are selling this at is about a third of what any other brand would charge. On top of this, we are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. Ifyou do not love this mixer, you can send it back and get all your money back and we will even cover the cost of return shipping. Just be sure to send it back including the original packaging.
- Rockville RPM1470 14-Channel 6000 Watt Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, 24-Bit Effects, USB, Bluetooth, and 48V Phantom Power
RMS Power Output:
- 750 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- 500 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohm
Program Power Output:
- 1500 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- 1000 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohm
Peak Power Output:
- 3000 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- 2000 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- 14 Channel mixer section: 12 mono channels, 1 stereo channel
- 14 high-quality XDR2 mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- XDR2 mic preamps are low-noise and low distortion. These are some of the best sounding mic pre’s on the market
- Built in USB allows you to play songs from your computer or a thumb drive
- Built in recording - allows you to record your main mix onto the USB or SD card
- USB supported formats are MP3, WAV, WMA
- Built in advanced bluetooth wireless audio streaming with the most reliable Bluetooth chip on the market
- 24 BIT digital effects processor with 16 preset digital effects including (reverb, chorus,, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger and various multi-effects)
- Effects level control can adjust signal level of each effect
- Effects mute button
- FX footswitch input lets you turn your effects on or off
- 4-Band EQ (high, high-mid, low-mid, low) per channel
- Each channel is equipped with pad, must, and solo buttons with LED’s
- Each channel has gain, aux control, FX control, Pan control, Volume control
- Peak LED indicator has a red LED that indicates a signal level that is 5dB below clipping
- Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs (with EQ kill switch)
- Aux send and Aux returns on every channel to connect all types of external effects and processors
- You can control your monitor mix and check levels through your headphones
- Limit L and Limit R LED indicators. These limiters are designed to go brighter as clipping gets stronger and will remain lit up until the channels stop clipping. We recommend lowering the gain if you see these LED’s lit up
- Power and Output level LED indicators
- Main output fader allows you to fade the sound between the left and right channel
- RCA input, RCA output, and USB player
- Headphone jack for monitoring the master signal and individually monitoring each channel with PFL, L/R
- Gain control adjusts he sensitivity from -60dB to -20dB when the pad button is in the out position.
- When the pad button is pressed in the gain will adjust from 240dB to 0dB
- Solo button allows you to hear the signals through your headphones or to the control room without having to route them to the main mix. This works even with the fader turned down. You can use this to preview channels before they are let into the mix or just to check out a channel during a live performance. You can solo as many channels at a time as you want
- Built in cooling fan and ventilation system
- USB input supports unlimited capacity (as many GB as you want)
- 110/220V switchable power supply
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.44” x 17.72” x 7.09” inches
- Weight: 37.48 Lbs.
Video of RCSS1610:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCSS16-10 16 AWG 2-Conductor SpeakON to SpeakON Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals
- Length: 10 Ft
- Gauge: 16
Shipping & Returns