Pair Rockville RVLS1 Tripod Lighting Stands+8) Par Can Wash Lights+DMX Controller
- (2) Rockville RVLS1 10' Ft Tripod Lighting Tree Stand w/Side Bars - 110lb Capacity
- (8) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
Video of RVLS1:
Description:This classic lighting tree stand allows for a maximum height adjustment to 10 feet and will support up to 8 par can lights. The stand adjusts with easy-to-use friction knobs, and locking pins can be used for added security. The top T-bar holds up to 4 par cans, while the sidemount bars will hold an additional 2 par cans each.
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 110LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 94.5-120 inches
- Truss lenth: 47.25 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.65 inch -1.5 inch - 1.5 inch
- Top bar size: 1.5 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.5 inch
- T-bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Side bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
All About Your ROCKPAR50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through
extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are
the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Adjustable Beam angle using included bracket
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
- Unit Weight: 1.43 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.27” x 7.48” x 5.51” inches
- Shipping weight: 2.64 LBS
Video of Rockforce 384:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 384 universal DMX Controller with 384 DMX channels. This controller is heavy duty. It is built using a thick metal housing and is easy to use. This controller is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 384 you can control 24 lights with up to 16 channels per light. This controller features 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases of 240 scenes and can record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. We also included a free LED gooseneck lamp so you can operate this unit in the dark. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes
- 384 DMX Channels of Control
- 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels
- MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout
- Built-in Microphone for Music Mode
- Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders
- Blackout Master Button
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering
- Power Failure Memory
- 4-Bit LED Display
- DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR
- LED Goose Neck Lamp
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric Current: No less than 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 384CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.71” x 7.28” x 3.15” inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Shipping & Returns