Hosa HPX-020 20 Foot 1/4" TS - XLR 3Pin Male Unbalanced Interconnect Audio Cable
This cable is designed to connect gear with unbalanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. For best results, match the high output impedance to the low input impedance.
- HPX-020 20 Foot Rean 1/4" TS To XLR 3Pin Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Audio Cable
- REAN® connectors for superior signal transfer rugged durability
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- 90 % OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
#1 Authorized Hosa Internet Retailer!
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Hosa Products at the lowest possible price
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Hosa specializes in manufacturing the top pro audio, and musical instrument accessories. They are known to be the leading supplier in the industry. They have been around since 1984 and have created a reputation for themselves of manufacturing reliable cables. Entry level companies use mostly aluminum in their cables while Hosa uses high purity copper in their cables.
During the 25+ years in operation, Hosa Technology has kept pace with the latest technological advancements. The result of all the hard work from the management over at Hosa is achieving the goals of creating Dependable Quality Cables at Real World Prices. This goal was achieved by utilizing the newest technologies and having an efficient manufacturing process un-matched by other factories.
HPX-020 20 Foot Rean 1/4" TS To XLR 3Pin Male Pro Unbalanced Interconnect Audio Cable
Shipping & Returns