Novation Launchpad Pro MK3 Ableton Live USB MIDI RGB 64-Pad DJ Controller+Mic
- (1) Novation Launchpad Pro MK3 Ableton Live USB MIDI RGB 64-Pad DJ Controller
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
What's In The Box:
- (1) Launchpad Pro [MK3]
- (1) USB-A to USB-C Cable
- (1) USB-C to USB-C Cable
- (1) USB-A to Power Adapter
- (1) 3x TRS Mini-jack to DIN MIDI Adapters
- (1) Safety information sheet
Launchpad Pro MK3 & Live Loops in Logic Pro
Launchpad Pro is the most integrated grid controller for Logic Pro, with unique access to Logic's Live Loops. Trigger cells from the grid, navigate projects easily, and get hands-on with producing and performing. Create quickly with Note and Chord modes and record directly to cells, then mute, solo, record arm and stop tracks. Dedicated controls let you clear and duplicate cells, and quantize the notes recorded into a cell - all with a few buttons pushes and without ever touching a mouse.
Launchpad Pro is made to produce. As Novation's most powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation's deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. One-click access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function makes sure you never miss an idea.
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI - Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutate, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
Launchpad Pro is the most playable Launchpad yet. Its velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever - perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom Modes transform Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, so you can design the perfect controller for your live setup, and perform with all your gear, however you want. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and creative control of anything MIDI.
Launchpad Pro is your music-making creativity hub, with or without a computer. Hook Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5mm connectors. By no means least is the Easy Start Tool, which tailors the configuration process to your setup so you can start producing music as quickly as possible
Our Deepest Ableton Live Integration - Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls, and quantise, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
64 Super-sensitive RGB Pads - Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively.
Powerful Four-track, 32-step Sequencer - Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring eight-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences, and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving.
Chord Mode - Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid; quickly find new harmonies.
Dynamic Note & Scale Modes - Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad Pro even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
MIDI In, Out & Out 2/Thru - Control anything MIDI in your studio directly from Launchpad Pro.
Capture MIDI - Never lose ideas and happy accidents with on-device access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function.
Eight Custom Modes - Use Novation Components to customize mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro.
Grab And Go - Sleek, lightweight and tough, and USB-C bus-powered.
Get Started Easily - Use our Easy Start Tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
- Ableton Live Lite - quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- AAS Session Bundle - Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys - Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette - High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle - made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Novation Launchpad Pro [MK3] is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac and Windows PC. Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter with external power is required for use with iOS.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 64 Pads Velocity- & Pressure-sensitive Pads
- 42 backlit tactile feedback buttons
- 106 RGB LEDs
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchpad Pro [MK3]. We recommend that you update to the latest version, as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include
- the Launchpad Pro [MK3] integration. Launchpad Pro [MK3] will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered (USB Power supply included)
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
Shipping & Returns