Peavey FX2 32 32x4x2 Mixer+Dual DSP FX+(2) 5.25" Monitors+Headphones+Pads+Stands
- (1) Peavey FX2 32 32x4x2 Professional Mixer w/ 2 USB Ports + Dual DSP FX Engine FX 2
- (1) Rockville APM5B 5.25" 2-Way 250W Active/Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers Pair
- (1) Audio Technica ATH-M30X Professional Studio Monitor Collapsible Headphones
- (1) Rockville RVSM1 Pair of Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands w/ Adjustable Height
- (1) Pair Rockville RRS190S Foam Studio Monitor Isolation Pads 7.5" x 9.5"/3 Angles
Authorized Peavey Dealer!
Videos of FX2 32:
The new FX2 features twice the processing power of the original. FX2 Series mixers feature new, Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard). These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6. Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate. Chain two processors together on each of the two available effects windows. The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferret®, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics/limiters. The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover. The mixer features dual USB 2.0 ports, and the "A" USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick ... no other hardware needed and then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically. Or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
- Peavey's FX 2 32 Channel Professional Mixer
- High-power dual DSP engine with improved digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret®, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- USB 2.0 "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB 2.0 "B" connection for streaming digital out
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and variable low cut filters
- 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- 48 volt phantom power
- 6 Aux sends
- 4 subgroups
- 100mm faders
- Double the processing power of the original FX Series
- All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
- Silencer™ mic preamp XLR inputs
- Weight Packed: 45.00 lb (20.412 kg)
- Width Packed: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Height Packed: 36" (91.44 cm)
- Depth Packed: 11.5" (29.21 cm)
- Best prices - We sell all Peavey Products at wholesale prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Peavey product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Peavey from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
How To Set Up Your APM Series Speakers:
All About Your APM5 Studio Monitors:
Unboxing Video of APM5B:
The Rockville APM5 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor will be bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a Separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 125 watts peak output power and 62.5 watts RMS giving you a total of 250 watts peak and 125 watts RMS per pair. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio monitors we ever built! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make these speakers sound as good as they do. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Description of the enclosure:?
We chose a wooden enclosure as opposed to a plastic enclosure. Your studio is made of wood for a reason. The sound characteristics of high quality wood are better than plastic. We only use the highest quality MDF wood. We do not bother with cheap particle board material when we want to make the best speakers. The thickness is 0.5” around and the front board is a full 1” thick to give you the best sound quality possible. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
Every studio or computer room should look beautiful. We believe speakers should enhance the look of a room. We make these speakers in 3 beautiful finishes. Painted black, painted white, and wood finish. We use “baking paint” made for wood surfaces. It is long lasting and the best paint for speakers! We went with a beautiful finish that is mostly matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent countless hours on the color to make sure it is not only beautiful but elegant as well to improve the appearance of your studio or room. We kept all the controls on the back of the speaker, which will keep the speaker looking very modern and elegant. The rear port is built to perfect spec to enhance the sound. The tweeter has a curved front bezel to make the highs crystal clear and distortion free.
Amplifier and Speaker Components Details:
To get the most efficiency we use a class “D” amplifier. We use the best quality components from the most reputable circuit manufacturers in the world in order to produce crystal clear sound. Most brands do not like to reveal what’s in the guts of the speaker. We feel differently. We want you to know what is inside so you realize how good of a value we are offering and also so that you can understand how good these really are. We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit designs. These components are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brand names that make circuits; but these are the most famous and reliable in the industry. Only very high end manufacturers like us use these components.
For highs, we have Ferro fluid enhanced ¾” neodymium silk dome tweeters with metal grill protection. If you are an audiophile I am sure you have tested and love the sound of silk dome tweeters. The neo magnet is strong and can handle a lot of heat. This enabled us to beef up the amplifier power without worrying about melting and blowing the tweeter. The highs on these sound really good! I cannot wait for you all to hear it in person, because I cannot describe how good these sound! You really need to listen to them in person.
We use a 5.25” woofer. This will out-perform a regular 5” woofer any day! The bass sounds amazing on these! Very clear and punchy! The woofer has an injection molded polypropylene cone. This is an engineered type of plastic that is used on many speakers today. It is strong and puts out a great sound. The rubber woofer surrounds increase sound quality and eliminate unwanted distortions. They sound better than foam surrounds in my opinion, which is why we went with rubber. The computer optimized electronic crossover network supplies amazing sounding highs, lows, and mids. Basically it filters out unwanted frequencies from each component so that each speaker plays the right frequencies so that the speaker can go loud without distorting. We use very high-grade crossover filters in our speakers. The specially wounded voice coils produce accurate response along the entire frequency spectrum. We developed the speakers with the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space with the goal of reproducing the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
The rear-firing port is shaped and designed by sound engineers to reduce port turbulence and deliver distortion free top sound quality!
Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). But you may ask why am I talking about glue? Well, actually, the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker will be done and blow. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine that can secure the glue in place. If the glue can handle more heat than your speaker can handle more power!
Thick “Wadding” protects the inside of the speaker cabinet. This can be seen if the speaker cabinet is removed. Basically, wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound more clear, and at the same time protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer if you are trying to create the best speaker!
Inputs and Outputs and Rear Panel Controls:
As I mentioned earlier, we kept all the controls on the rear of the unit to make the speaker look clean and modern. The volume control, bass, and treble controls are all found on the rear of the unit.
These Monitors have all your standard studio inputs and outputs such as a ¼” and XLR combo input jack, RCA input, 3.5MM headphone output. We also added a USB port. The reason we did this is because instead of having to use the 3.5MM or 1/4" TRS jack, you can now directly select the speakers as an output on your computer without using an interface! And you will get true stereo sound!
- Rockville APM5B 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Black (Pair)
- 125 Watt RMS
- Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System
- Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board, it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5” thick while the front board of it is a full 1” thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!
- Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!
- Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio
- The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound
- Full Range Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced ¾” Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection
- Tweeter has ¾” voice coil diameter
- Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions
- Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids
- Rear-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- We developed the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space that reproduces the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place
- Thick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!
- World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit’s designs.
- These components also are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components
- 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology
- Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
- Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable
- One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight
- Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- Volume control
- Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently)
- ¼” and XLR combo input jack
- High Speed USB jack
- RCA input
- 3.5mm Headphone output
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components!
(ADI--ADAU1701, TI--TPA3116, SMPS)
- System Impedance: Tweeter 6 ?
- : Woofer 4 ?
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m
- THD: 0.10%
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz
- 250 Watts peak output per pair
- 125 Watt RMS output per pair
- Each speaker produces 125 watts peak and 62.5 watts RMS
- Input voltage: 120V
- Components: ¾” silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone
- Product Size (Single): (W*H*D): 7.4'' inch x 11.34'' inch x 9.76'' inch
- Shipping Dimensions (For pair boxed): (W*H*D): 24.1'' inch x 13.54'' inch x 10.7'' inch
- Net Weight (Pair): 15.4 LBS
- Shipping Weight (Pair): 18.37 LBS
- Includes speaker linking cable and power plug
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
- System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Authorized Audio-Technica Dealer!
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Audio Technica ATH-M30X Professional Studio Monitor Collapsible Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4“) screw-on adapter
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Audio-Technica Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Audio-Technica product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Shipping & Returns