PRESONUS Studiolive 16R Digital Rack Mount Mixer+Headphones+Mic+Boom+Stand
- (1) PRESONUS Studiolive 16R 16-Channel Digital Rack Mount Mixer w/16 XMAX Preamps
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville DMS40 40" Microphone Boom Arm Studio Podcast USB Mic Stand+Desk Clamp
- (1) Rockville RDMS7 Desktop Mic Stand w 11.8" Gooseneck+Weighted Base+Webcam Adapter
- (1) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
How to Setup a Rockville Condenser Microphone with Your Computer:
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio
Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200O±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD=1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:320
Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73”
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
How to Set Up DMS40:
Video of DMS40:
The Rockville DMS40 desktop microphone boom arm is the perfect accessory for any podcast, home studio setup, or broadcasting studio. Its rotating design provides a maximum arm reach of 40" giving you freedom to place your mic anywhere you want!
Our designers used the most sturdy and long lasting clamps and springs, with durable steel construction.
- Rockville DMS40 40" Studio Desk Clamp Microphone Stand w/Boom Arm
- Articulating microphone boom arm
- Suitable for studios, broadcasting, podcasting, and more
- Arms: 20"+20" arm length for adjustment
- C-shape desk clamp is made of aluminum alloy
- Fits any desk less than 2 inch thick
- ABS plastic mic clip
- You can set the base of the stand on the desk firmly and adjust to your favorite position
- High quality steel frame is sturdy and durable
- Internal springs for silent and effortless positioning
RDMS7 PRODUCT VIDEO:
What's in the Box:
- Mic stand
- Mic clip
- 5/8” to ¼” webcam adapter
- 3/8” to 5/8” mic adapter for use with any mic clip or shock mount
Features of RDMS7:
- Rockville RDMS7 Desktop Gooseneck Mic Stand or Webcam Stand
- Interchangeably can be used for any microphone or web camera
- 11.8” Gooseneck is Stiff and Sturdy Yet Bendable in Any Direction For Extreme Stability and Durability
- 6.5” Heavy-Duty Round Weighted Base Makes This Stand Super Sturdy
- Professional Stand is Perfect for Studio, Podcasting, and Many Other Applications
- Includes Standard Mic Clip for Dynamic Mics
- 5/8” Threading Fits Any Standard Mic
- Includes a Metal 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter to Support Any Mic Clip or Shock Mount on the Market
- For Condenser Mics – This is Compatible With Any Shock Mount (Rockville Rockshock is Recommended)
- Includes 5/8” to ¼” adapter to work with any standard webcam
- Compatible With Rockville IPS22 Phone/Tablet Holder (Sold Separately in Our Store)
- All black design! Even the gooseneck is black. This looks great in a kitchen or on your computer desk
Video of RCXFM20E-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black
Authorized Presonus Dealer!
Video of StudioLive 16R:
PreSonus®’ 16-channel Series III StudioLive® 16R is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console. As with Series III consoles, it’s fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 6 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 18x18 USB and 32x32 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
- PRESONUS STUDIOLIVE 16R, 16x8 digital rack mixer with 16 recallable XMAX preamps
- 6-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles
- Simple stage box mode
- Stage box + monitor mixer mode with control of preamps and phantom power from StudioLive Series III console
- Fully recallable, 16-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 18 total inputs
- 16 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 RCA line-level channel inputs (Ch. 15-16)
- 6 ¼” TRS FlexMix outputs
- 2 XLR main outputs (left/right)
- Scene management with Scene Safe
- 6 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes)
- 2 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel and A/B compare
- 18x18 USB 2.0 recording interface and 32x32 AVB recording interface
- Onboard stereo recording to SD card
Complete solution: Includes UC
Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android;
Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac
and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring
control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
Shipping & Returns