Rockville dB14 4000w Peak/1000w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
All About Your dB14:
How To Set the Gain On Your Car Subwoofer Amplifier:
The dB14 is a mono amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output and 1000 watts Dyno Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB14 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 100 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1000 watts Dyno Certified RMS @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB14 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville's very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world's most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner's manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt Peak/1000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 100 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 15.5"
Shipping & Returns