Rockville RFC50F v2 50 Farad Car Audio Capacitor w/ Blue Voltage Display
How to install a car audio capacitor:
Have you noticed your headlights
dimming to the beat when you hit those heavy bass notes on your car’s custom sound system? Cranking up the volume on your system can put
inordinate amounts of stress on your vehicle’s electrical system. Most cars today cannot handle the high power demands of custom sound system
components hence the need for a dependable and powerful capacitor. Enter the Rockville RFC50F Digital Hybrid Capacitor. This professional grade
capacitor is built to handle even the most power hungry amplifiers delivering a surge of up to 20 volts of power when needed.
Rockville engineers have gone out of their way to design and put in your hands a high end capacitor at half the cost of our competitors similarly spec’d models. The RFC50F features a 3-digit super bright digital LED read out which displays the unit’s exact operating voltage to the decimal point. It comes equipped with heavy duty bolt down style platinum plated terminals which ensure a safe and solid connection. The built in IC Controlled circuitry alerts you if your voltage is too high (+17.5v) or too low (-10v). An automatic sleep feature helps the capacitor reserve power during lulls in volume levels, delivering it only as needed. With its sleek lines, modern styling and cool blue LED accents, the RFC50F will enhance the look of any sound system.
The reasonably priced RFC50F comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. With its high quality build and superb performance, its a definite step up and a must have for your car’s sound system.
- Rockville RFC50F 50 Farad Capacitor Blue Voltage Display
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance): 0.015 ohm @ 120Hz, 25°C
- 50 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor with Blue Illumination
- Blue illuminated window with light that blinks to the beat of the music
- Black wire mesh cover
- Warning tones for reverse polarity connection
- 3-Digit, super bright LED voltage meter
- Automatic sleep status when volume is low
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16V DC
- Surge Voltage: 20V DC
- Voltage measure accurate to +/- 0.1VDC
- Capacitance tolerance: +/- 10%
- Over-voltage protection circuit automatically alarms when the voltage above 17.5V or under 10V
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.91" L x 6.38" W x 2.56" H
Shipping & Returns